Autumn Spiced Dark Chocolate Bark
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
- 3 Bars of Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Pretzels, Broken Up
- 1/3 Cup Goji Berries
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a small bowl combine sunflower seeds, chia seeds, ginger, cinnamon, and melted coconut oil.
- Line a rectangular baking pan (about 11 x 7 x 2) with parchment paper on all sides
- Spread autumn spiced seed mixture into the bottom of the pan, making one thin even layer.
- Measure and prep the topping ingredients. Crush the pretzels and measure out the goji berries and pumpkin seeds.
- Heat a double boiler over medium heat. As you bring the water to a boil, chop your dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Once the water is boiling, place the chopped chocolate in the top portion of the double boiler. Use a spatula to stir the chocolate continuously until it melts.
- Carefully remove the top bowl and place on a heatproof surface.
- Pour melted chocolate into your baking pan lined with the seed and autumn spice mixture. Gently tap pan on the counter to remove any air bubbles and evenly distribute the chocolate.
- Allow chocolate to cool and set for about 10 minutes. Then, add your pretzels, goji berries and pumpkin seeds. Gently tap pan on the counter again to set toppings into the chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into pieces and enjoy!
Cooling time: at room temperature this can take up to 6 hours. You can also cool the chocolate bark in the fridge for about 1 hour.